categories - Category Theory list
* 7 PhD positions in Leicester
@ 2011-05-06 14:32 Alexander Kurz
From: Alexander Kurz @ 2011-05-06 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hi All,

We have 7 PhD positions in Leicester. I would be very grateful if you
could let this know any potential candidate you might now.

Deadline for application is May 15.

Details are available at

http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/news/GTA11.pdf

and I'd be happy to answer any question.

Thanks a lot in advance and best wishes,

Alexander

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-06 14:32 UTC | newest]