categories - Category Theory list
* CT2011: Advance signup for excursion on July 20
@ 2011-07-09  8:04 John MacDonald
From: John MacDonald @ 2011-07-09  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Here is the information about the Wednesday afternoon excursions and
Harbour dinner cruise on July 20.

   In the afternoon there will be two excursions available:

   1. Vancouver city tour by bus with stops in Stanley Park, downtown, the
harbour, Gastown, beaches and at other points of special interest with
opportunities for pictures.

   2. Lynn Canyon hike led by Laura Scull. A bus will take participants
to the start of the hike.

There will be two buses and each of these excursions will begin with
pickup by bus at 2:30pm in the front of Gage Towers and end with delivery
of participants to the dinner cruise at 6pm.

We are asking as many of the participants as possible to indicate their
preference by sending me email with Vancouver Tour OR Lynn Canyon Hike in
the subject. We need to get an estimate of the numbers as soon as possible
in order to book the right size of bus for each of these events, a few
days before the opening reception if possible.

The harbour dinner cruise will begin at 6pm. There is space reserved
on board for all registered participants and thus no need to sign up for
this.

John MacDonald, CT2010 Local Organizer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-09  8:04 UTC | newest]