categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL93 - First Announcement
@ 2011-10-05  9:25 Julia Goedecke
From: Julia Goedecke @ 2011-10-05  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the 93rd PSSL will take place in=20
Cambridge, UK on the weekend 14/15 April 2012 (the weekend after Easter).

We have reserved 50 rooms at Fitzwilliam College for the nights of 13th=20
April and 14th April. If you wish to participate and have such a room,=20
please send an email to Julia Goedecke (jg352@cam.ac.uk) stating whether=20
you would like a semi-ensuite for =A349 per night or full ensuite for =A3=
67=20
per night. Rooms will be given on a first come, first served basis.

Further details can be found on the conference website:

https://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~jg352/PSSL93.html

We are looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge.

Best wishes,
Julia Goedecke

--=20

Dr Julia Goedecke
DPMMS, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
University of Cambridge
Wilberforce Road
CB3 0WB

01223 7 65886
julia.goedecke@cantab.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-10-05  9:25 UTC | newest]