categories - Category Theory list
* Professorship in Algebra
@ 2012-09-28 15:45 Ieke Moerdijk
From: Ieke Moerdijk @ 2012-09-28 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear readers of the list,

I would like to draw you attention to the fact that we are advertising
for a professorship in Algebra, which will be interpreted in a broad sense.
You can find the ad under

http://www.ru.nl/vacatures/details/details_vacature_0?recid=520674

please feel free to approach Klaas Landsman or me if you have any questions.

Ieke Moerdijk.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-09-28 15:45 UTC | newest]