categories - Category Theory list
* Abstracts and tentative timetable
@ 2012-10-22 13:09 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2012-10-22 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

If you point your browser at
ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/barr/pdffiles/Index.html
the top two index entries will point you to the two files above.  The
timetable is tentative and subject to change.  I have accomodated
requests; otherwise the assignment to time slots was purely random.

You will note that we are making this meeting a tribute to Jim Lambek in
honour of his impending 90th birthday.  HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS.
Since he doesn't use email, he won't read this; please don't say anything
to him.

Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-22 13:09 UTC | newest]