categories - Category Theory list
* Fwd: Two GTA posts advertised
@ 2012-12-21 10:04 Reiko Heckel
From: Reiko Heckel @ 2012-12-21 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

For anyone unfamiliar with the system, these are fully funded four-year PhD positions with a teaching component of one term out of three per year.
Candidates will have to submit a detailed proposal and ideally find a member of the Department to supervise them. Feel free to forward to interested students.

Best wishes
Reiko

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Computer Science HoD - Thomas Erlebach <cshod@mcs.le.ac.uk>
> Subject: Two GTA posts advertised
> Date: 18 December 2012 16:24:28 GMT
> To: comp_sci@mcs.le.ac.uk
>
> Dear All,
>
> We have now advertised two GTA positions for February/March 2013
> start:
>
> http://www2.le.ac.uk/study/research/funding/computerscience-gta
>
> The further particulars are here:
>
> http://www2.le.ac.uk/study/research/funding/compsci-particulars.pdf
>
> Application deadline is 10th January, and we anticipate to hold
> interviews on 25th January.
>
> Please point suitable applicants to these vacancies, and advertise the
> posts via suitable mailing lists.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Erlebach (t.erlebach@mcs.le.ac.uk)
> Department of Computer Science, University of Leicester

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-21 10:04 UTC | newest]