categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 94 and British Mathematical Colloquium: talk schedule
@ 2013-03-13 17:44 Eugenia Cheng
From: Eugenia Cheng @ 2013-03-13 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Category Theorists,

We are delighted to announce the full schedule of talks
for the British Mathematical Colloquium and the associated
"Extraordinary" 94th PSSL, Monday 25th March - Thursday 28th
March.

The information can be found on the PSSL webpage

http://cheng.staff.shef.ac.uk/pssl94/

The PSSL will run from 9.30am until 2.30pm on the Monday;
even if you don't arrive first thing in the morning, you are
welcome to join us for whatever talks you can.

On the above page you can also find a link to the Second
Announcement, which contains information about registering
for the main BMC.  The deadline is March 15th so there should
still just about be time to register!  For PSSL registration
just email me (Eugenia Cheng) filling in the form below.

We look forward to welcoming you to Sheffield.  Please do not
hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Eugenia Cheng and Nick Gurski
(Category Theory session organisers)

---

PSSL 94 REGISTRATION FORM (please delete as appropriate)

to attend the "extraordinary" 94th PSSL.

(University etc).

I expect to be in Sheffield for the following nights:
24/25/26/27/28 March [not binding - just for information].

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-13 17:44 UTC | newest]