categories - Category Theory list
* Conference in Memory of Aurelio Carboni - First Announcement.
@ 2013-04-09 12:36 giuseppe.metere
From: giuseppe.metere @ 2013-04-09 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Conference in Memory of Aurelio Carboni - First Announcement.

Herewith we announce the Conference in Memory of Aurelio Carboni, that will=
  be held in Milano, June 24 - 26 2013, at the Department of Mathematics "Fe=
derigo Enriques" (Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi).

The following invited speakers have already confirmed their participation

Dominique Bourn (Universit=C3=A9 du Littoral, Calais, F)
Marino Gran (Universit=C3=A9 catholique de Louvain, Be)
Marco Grandis (Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi di Genova, I)
George Janelidze (University of Cape Town, ZA)
Peter T. Johnstone (University of Cambridge, UK)
William F. Lawvere (University at Buffalo, US)
Robert Par=C3=A9 (Dalhousie University, Ca)
Giuseppe Rosolini (Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi di Genova, I)
Enrico M. Vitale (Universit=C3=A9 catholique de Louvain, Be)
Robert F. C. Walters (Universit=C3=A0 degli Studi dell'Insubria, I)
Richard Wood (Dalhousie University, Ca)