categories - Category Theory list
* Exponentials in linearly distributive categories
@ 2013-09-24 15:50 Harley D. Eades III
From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2013-09-24 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hi, everyone.

Sorry about all the emails yesterday.  I am now rested and can
properly formulate an email.

I am interested in linearly distributive categories with exponentials.
That is the right adjoint of tensor.

I was trying to find references on these, but was not successful.  Google
was not on my side.

However, I decided to visit Seely's webpage and found the following:

J. Cockett and R. Seely. Proof theory for full intuitionistic linear logc, bilinear logic, and mix categories. Theory and Applications of Categories, 3(5):85–131, 1997.

The above paper covers what I need.

If anyone has any other references they recommend I would love to read them.

Thanks,
.\ Harley

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-24 15:50 UTC | newest]