categories - Category Theory list
* Teaching Lectureship in Computer Science at Leicester UK
@ 2014-04-09  8:44 Roy Crole
       [not found] ` <E1WY1th-00027B-Lp-pXN+4SKThTq3ikBYyZqyVg@public.gmane.org>
From: Roy Crole @ 2014-04-09  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, types-announce

Dear Colleagues,

The University of Leicester is advertising a Lectureship in Computer Science which is a /teaching dominant/ position. The details are here:

  http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/personnel/job-vacancies/?newms=jj&id=85771&newlang=1

Such a position might be compared to that of a Teaching Fellow, but with higher expectations in terms of contribution, and the potential for promotion.

While I appreciate that many readers of this list who are seeking full time jobs will regard research as a high (indeed top) priority,
I think there are likely to be readers who are interested or can usefully pass this information on.

Please note that the application deadline is 16th April; I apologise for the late notice.

Kind Regards,

Roy Crole.

From: Roy Crole @ 2014-04-09  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories-59hdLBrVOVU, types-announce-nHFbR+4dATOoZA3Q9b/B0PZ8FUJU4vz8