categories - Category Theory list
* CT2014 in Cambridge: Abstract submission deadline and money for PhD students
@ 2014-05-06 14:55 Julia Goedecke
From: Julia Goedecke @ 2014-05-06 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Category Theorists,
this is just to remind you that the abstract submission deadline for
the CT2014 is coming up: It is on Saturday 10 May.

You can submit abstracts and find details about the conference on our
website:

www.ct2014.dpmms.cam.ac.uk

We would also like to repeat that we have some money available to
support PhD students, in particular those from British universities.
Please look on the accommodation tab on our website, and write to the
organising committee on ct2014@maths.cam.ac.uk.

Finally, in case you haven't seen our posters, you might want to look
at the "Practicalities" tab of our website, where you can download an
A4 version of the poster to make an associahedron if you wish, and
learn a little more background about our associahedron net.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Cambridge,
Julia
(on behalf of the organising committee)

- --
Dr Julia Goedecke
DPMMS, Centre for Mathematical Sciences
University of Cambridge
Wilberforce Road
CB3 0WB

jg352@cam.ac.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-05-06 14:55 UTC | newest]