categories - Category Theory list
* Moerdijk's talk at CT2014
@ 2014-07-26  2:12 David Roberts
From: David Roberts @ 2014-07-26  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories@mta.ca list

Dear all,

would anybody happen to have taken notes at Moerdijk's talk on the
Saturday at CT that they could share with me? I needed to leave early
that morning and missed it.

Many thanks in advance,

David

* Re: Moerdijk's talk at CT2014
@ 2014-07-29  8:04 ` David Roberts
From: David Roberts @ 2014-07-29  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories@mta.ca list

Dear all,

Zhen Lin Low and Andrei Rodin have responded privately to my request
for material from Moerdijk's talk.

Best regards to all, and thanks to Zhen Lin and Andrei,

David