categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL97 - First announcement
@ 2014-10-14 12:18 Tim Van der Linden
From: Tim Van der Linden @ 2014-10-14 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 97th Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves
and Logic will be held on the weekend of 31st January–1st February 2015 in
Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.

We will take the occasion to celebrate Rudger Kieboom's 65th birthday.

The website of the conference can be found at the address
http://sites.uclouvain.be/bcts/pssl97/

In order to register, please complete the Registration Form here below,
and send it to any of the organisers before the 15th of December. Saturday's
lunch will be offered to those PSSL participants who register by then.

If you wish to book a room at the hotel Ibis Style (ex-Mercure, the only hotel in
Louvain-la-Neuve), please do contact us by the 30th of November, so that we can make
a booking at the UCL special rate (90€ for a single room, breakfast included).

Lecture slots will be attributed on a first come-first serve basis. If you wish to give
a talk, please let us know as soon as possible, preferably before the end of October.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Louvain!

Best regards,

The organisers

Philippe Cara
Tomas Everaert
Marino Gran
Mark Sioen
Tim Van der Linden

REGISTRATION FORM (please delete as appropriate)
I, __________________________________________, would like
to attend the 97th PSSL.
(University etc.).
I intend to give a talk / I do not intend to give a talk.
I would like to ask the organisers to book a single/double room at the
Hotel Ibis Style for the nights of _____________ .
I would like to attend the dinner on Saturday / I would like to bring a guest /
I will not be attending the dinner on Saturday.
I have the following special dietary requirements:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-14 12:18 UTC | newest]