categories - Category Theory list
* Re: jobs at Macquarie
       [not found] <69C6706A-B5B9-4F21-8A2F-33E9EF5B96CC@mq.edu.au>
@ 2014-11-05 22:27 ` Steve Lack
From: Steve Lack @ 2014-11-05 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories list

It seems that our superiors have withdrawn approval for these positions at the last minute (perhaps I
should say *after* the last minute).

Apologies.

Steve Lack.

> On 3 Nov 2014, at 4:38 pm, Steve Lack <steve.lack@mq.edu.au> wrote:
>
> There are two lectureships advertised at Macquarie.
>
> http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/494945/lecturer-in-mathematics <http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/494945/lecturer-in-mathematics>
>
> These are continuing positions, at a level roughly equivalent to Assistant Professor in the US.
> One of the essential criteria for the job is:
>
>     An established research record in applied mathematics or analysis or category theory or number theory
>     and a proven track record of publications in high quality domestic and international journals.
>
> I am not directly involved in the process, but am happy to answer questions.
>
> Steve Lack.

* jobs at Macquarie
@ 2016-12-13  0:24 Steve Lack
From: Steve Lack @ 2016-12-13  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories list

Dear Colleagues,

Macquarie is currently advertising for three positions, including one 4-year position in Pure Mathematics, with people
working in analysis, category theory, or PDEs particularly encouraged to apply.

The other two positions are both continuing (the closest thing we have to tenure); one is in Applied Mathematics, the
other is a teaching position.

For more information follow the link

http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/listing/

or feel free to contact me.