categories - Category Theory list
* Tenure Track Position at Denison University
@ 2014-11-05 12:24 David White
From: David White @ 2014-11-05 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

Denison University is hiring for an assistant professor this year, and I'm
writing to encourage anyone on the job market to apply. We are a small
liberal arts college located about 30 minutes outside Columbus. There is a
lot of algebraic topology going on in the area, and a thriving seminar at
The Ohio State University.

Please apply through mathjobs at:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/6278

This is a job where your cover letter really matters. If you have a
background from a liberal arts college, experience teaching small classes,
or experience mentoring undergraduates that would be a big plus. We're
hoping for someone who could teach a wide variety of courses including
statistics but this is not a requirement. The deadline to apply is November
16, and they probably will not look at late applications. Feel free to
write to me with any questions at david.white@denison.edu.

Best Wishes,
David White

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-05 12:24 UTC | newest]