categories - Category Theory list
* Semistrict n-categories
@ 2015-01-06 11:10 Jamie Vicary
From: Jamie Vicary @ 2015-01-06 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Hi,

Sjoerd Crans did some nice work on semistrict n-categories, which he
called "teisi", summarized here:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.51.3774&rep=rep1&type=pdf

This work is now almost 20 years old, and there has been an enormous
amount of activity on higher category theory since then. But I can't
find much recent development of this idea, or anything like it. What's
the latest thinking on semistrict n-categories? (By this I mean
"Gray-like", with all the weakness in the interchangers.)

Cheers
Jamie

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-06 11:10 UTC | newest]