categories - Category Theory list
* CT 2015 (third announcement)
@ 2015-02-14 22:07 Dirk Hofmann
From: Dirk Hofmann @ 2015-02-14 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

please recall that the

             International Category Theory Conference CT2015

will take place in Aveiro, Portugal, from Sunday, June 14 till Friday,
June 19

We have updated our conference website located at

 	ct2015.web.ua.pt

with information regarding registration fee and accomodation.

The Early registration fee (payed untill May 1) is 200 Euros (Students:
175 Eur), and after May 1 the Registration fee is 250 Euros (Students:
225 Euros). The registration fee includes: conference documentation, a
welcome reception, lunches from Monday to Friday, coffee breaks, an
excursion (Wednesday afternoon) and the conference dinner.

The payment should be made by bank transfer to:

   UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO
   Fiscal Identification Number: 501461108
   Account number: 0836000022430 EUR
   IBAN: PT50 0035 0836 00000022430 30
   BIC SWIFT CODE: CGDIPTPL

Please write "CT2015" and the name of the participant in your money
transfer form.
All bank fees must be cover by the participants.
After making the bank transfer, please send a bank transfer receipt to
DMAT-ct2015@ua.pt.

We have arranged rooms at some hotels (see our webpage for a list of
hotels) in Aveiro at a reduced rate. If you want to get this reduced
rate, you need to book by March 31. You should make the reservation
directly, by email. In your reservation, please mention always "the
international congress CT2015 at the University of Aveiro".

I hope to see you in Portugal next June!

Best regards
Dirk (for the organising committee)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-14 22:07 UTC | newest]