categories - Category Theory list
* CT 2015 (abstract submission)
       [not found] <5479C172.3010605@ua.pt>
@ 2015-03-25 13:22 ` Dirk Hofmann
From: Dirk Hofmann @ 2015-03-25 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

this is just a reminder that the deadline for submitting an abstract to
CT 2015 is Friday, March 27.

We also recommend to book accommodation as soon as possible (we have
pre-reserved rooms till March 31, see our website http://ct2015.web.ua.pt/).

All the best
Dirk

On 11/29/2014 12:52 PM, Dirk Hofmann wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> recall that the
>
>             International Category Theory Conference CT2015
>
> will take place in Aveiro, Portugal, from Sunday, June 14 till Friday,
> June 19.
>
> We have now a conference website located at
>
>      ct2015.web.ua.pt.
>
> It is also my pleasure to announce the
>
> INVITED SPEAKERS
> Clemens Berger - Universit?? de Nice
> Julie Bergner - University of California, Riverside
> Gabriella B??hm - Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Budapest
> Richard Garner - Macquarie University, Sydney
> Henning Krause - Bielefeld University
> Diana Rodelo - University of Algarve
>
> as selected by the Scientific Committee.
>
> IMPORTANT DATES:
> Abstract Submission: 27 of March
> Acceptance: 25 of April
> Early registration: 1 of May
>
> A further announcement with information about accommodation,
> registration and abstract submission will follow soon (probably in
> January).
>
> PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
>
> Directly preceding CT2015 there will be the 2015 AMS-EMS-SPM
> International Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, the European
> Mathematical Society and the hosting Portuguese Mathematical Society
>
> http://aep-math2015.spm.pt,
>
> which will take place in Porto (some 50 km from Aveiro) from Wednesday,
> June 10, to Saturday, June 13. At this meeting, Gon??alo Gutierres and I
> are organising a special session on "Categorical Methods in Algebra and
> Topology" which will be held on Friday and Saturday (12/13 June) at the
> Mathematics Department of the Faculty of Sciences of the University of
> Porto. If you are interested in participating in this special session,
> please contact me (dirk@ua.pt) or Gon??alo (ggutc@mat.uc.pt). For a
> schedule of all special sessions see
>
>    http://aep-math2015.spm.pt/ListOfSessions.
>
> I hope to see you in Portugal next June!
>
> Best regards
> Dirk (for the organising committee)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-25 13:22 UTC | newest]