categories - Category Theory list
* CT 2015 Special Lecture
@ 2015-04-28 16:57 Dirk Hofmann
From: Dirk Hofmann @ 2015-04-28 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

it is our great pleasure to announce a Special Lecture at CT 2015 by
Bill Lawvere entitled:

"Alexander Grothendieck and the modern conception of Space".

It was pointed out to us by Bill that we are celebrating this year the
50th anniversary of international category theory meetings (starting
with 1965 La Jolla Conference on Categorical Algebra, organized by
Helmuth Roehrl). This fact has been duly noted on the conference web
site, see

http://ct2015.web.ua.pt/

Hoping to be able to welcome you at CT2015,

Walter Tholen and Dirk Hofmann

PS: We would also like to remind you that the deadline for early
registration is May 1.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-28 16:57 UTC | newest]