categories - Category Theory list
* Annivsrsary of Jim Lambek's death
@ 2015-06-23 16:45 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2015-06-23 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jim died just a year ago today.  I have a file of his recent papers (MR
lists an astonishing 19 items published between 2001 and 2013 (plus there
was a book, unreviewed).  I have gathered most of them and put them on a
web site.  Right now the address is
http://www.math.mcgill.ca/barr/lambek/pdffiles/ but I hope
to get our sysop to relocate it to a better location and to put a link on
his department page (look under faculty; the last section is called "In
memoriam").

Many of the papers are downloaded from the published source.  They can be
identified by the full citation that accompanies them. The rest I compiled
from tex sources that Elaine Swan, his typist, was kind enough to send me.
There is some duplication since it was not always clear which was the
latest version.  some day, I hope to sort this out.  Note that the
majority of the papers are on linguistics.

Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-23 16:45 UTC | newest]