categories - Category Theory list
* Latest version of diagxy
@ 2015-09-27 16:55 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2015-09-27 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have just uploaded to CTAN the latest version of diagxy.  It is also
available from my own web site: http://www.math.mcgill.ca/barr/papers/.
The main thing it does is work well with the beamer macro \uncover (and
relatives) to allow you use the node and arrow mode to add arrows (or for
that matter, nodes) as overlays on diagrams.  It also solves a problem
that one user reported to me that the registration on repeatedly laying
down the same ink was not perfect and he claimed that his nodes were
thickened.  I never observed this but the same fix apparently fixes it.
Also, I have added \hyperref to the diaxydoc file.

Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-27 16:55 UTC | newest]