categories - Category Theory list
* Workshop on Categorical Logic, Dec 3–4, Stockholm
@ 2015-11-07 15:41 Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
From: Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine @ 2015-11-07 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Call for Participation:

We are holding a small workshop on Categorical Logic, at Stockholm
University, on December 3 and 4, running from Thursday afternoon to Friday
evening.

Confirmed speakers include:

- Michael Makkai
- Thierry Coquand
- Peter Dybjer
- Henrik Forssell
- Nicola Gambino

If you would like to attend, please email me (p.l.lumsdaine@gmail.com) by
Monday 16 Nov, including a title and abstract if you would like to speak.

We have some funding available for students to attend.  If you would like
to apply, please let me know, including an estimate of your travel costs.

Full information is at http://staff.math.su.se/p.l.lumsdaine/catlogworkshop/

Best wishes,
–Peter.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-07 15:41 UTC | newest]