categories - Category Theory list
* 98th PSSL -- first announcement
@ 2015-11-18 12:47 Oosten, J. van
From: Oosten, J. van @ 2015-11-18 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

We are happy to announce the 98th Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and
Logic, which will
take place during the weekend of 8-10 January 2016. As usual, we invite
talks on every
aspect of category theory or its applications in mathematics.

We have booked a conference centre in a wooded area near the University
of Utrecht,
which offers full board and lodging and lecture room facilities. We can
use some grant
money so that the local expenses for the participants will be kept to a
minimum. The web site
of the centre is http://www.kaapdoorn.com/ (but precise travel
instructions will be given
in a further announcement).

However, we could only make this arrangement for a maximum of 40
participants. We
therefore ask participants to register NO LATER than December 17, by an
e-mail sent to
Benno van den Berg: bennovdberg@gmail.com. Registration will be dealt
with on a first
come first serve basis.

We look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Benno van den Berg
Ieke Moerdijk
Jaap van Oosten

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-18 12:47 UTC | newest]