categories - Category Theory list
* Preprint: Adjoints for multiple categories
@ 2016-01-18 13:30 Marco Grandis
From: Marco Grandis @ 2016-01-18 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

There is now a third (and last) preprint in our series on multiple
categories:

M. Grandis - R. Paré
Adjoints for multiple categories (On weak and lax multiple
categories, III).
Preprint: Pubbl. Mat. Univ. Genova, Preprint 606 (2016).
Available at:  http://www.dima.unige.it/~grandis/Mlc3.pdf

Abstract. Continuing our first two papers in this series, we study
adjoints for infinite-dimensional multiple categories. The general
setting is chiral multiple categories - a weak, partially lax form
with directed interchanges between the weak composition laws.

The first two papers are:
- An introduction to multiple categories (On weak and lax multiple
categories, I)
    Cah. Topol. Géom. Différ. Catég., to appear.
- Limits in multiple categories (On weak and lax multiple categories,
II)
    Cah. Topol. Géom. Différ. Catég., to appear.

Marco Grandis and Bob Paré

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-18 13:30 UTC | newest]