categories - Category Theory list
* CT2016 First Announcement
@ 2016-01-18 19:03 Pieter Hofstra
From: Pieter Hofstra @ 2016-01-18 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

This is the first announcement for CT 2016 which will be held at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada,on August 7 - 13, 2016.

We are still in the process of finalizing some of the details concerning accommodations, registration and invited speakers. Details will be posted at the CT 2016 Conference website as they are confirmed:

http://mysite.science.uottawa.ca/phofstra/CT2016/CT2016.htm

We intend to have limited funding to partially support graduate students attending the conference. In order to be considered for support, send your CV  and a letter of support by your current supervisor to Richard Blute at rblute@uottawa.ca<mailto:rblute@uottawa.ca> before May 15.

We hope to see you all there,

The Organizers

Richard Blute
Robin Cockett
Pieter Hofstra (chair)
Robert Dawson
Dorette Pronk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-18 19:03 UTC | newest]