categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL99, aka Jirkafest, 2.1st announcement and correction
@ 2016-01-19 21:30 Jürgen Koslowski
From: Jürgen Koslowski @ 2016-01-19 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately, yesterday's 2nd announcement exposed a discrepancy in
the original WEB-site:

- A conference fee of 20 Euros was mentioned twice in the main text,
but the registration form said 25 Euros.

The latter value was used in yesterday's announcement, but I've now
reverted to 20 Euros everywhere.  In case you have already transfered
25 Euros, you will be reimbursed accordingly.  Sorry about that!

Since we have sufficiently many talks for 3 sessions, and the idea of
extending into Sunday afternoon may not be
that popular (judging from previous PSSLs, people tend to be tired by
noon on Sunday anyway), further proposed talks will need to go on a
waiting list, in case there is a cancellation.  (If you did not submit
a title already, please do so in the near future.)

Moreover, yesterday I managed to edit an old version of the html-file
rather than the current one on my notebook:

- invited speaker Lars Birkedal and the other participants have been
re-instated;
- the price of 50 Euros for Saturday's dinner INCLUDES drinks.

Sincerely yours,

-- J??rgen Koslowski
--
Juergen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-19 21:30 UTC | newest]