categories - Category Theory list
* AARMS Summer School Reminder - Urgent message regarding housing for the preparatory week
@ 2016-03-02 18:38 Dorette Pronk
From: Dorette Pronk @ 2016-03-02 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Although our registration deadline is still two weeks away, we just heard that the booking deadline for on campus housing for the week of preparatory lectures is tomorrow (March 3).
So if you are considering arriving on July 3rd for Geoff Cruttwell's preparatory lectures,
please send a quick message to Dorette.Pronk@Dal.Ca to indicate this so that I know which accommodation to reserve for this purpose.

Dorette Pronk