categories - Category Theory list
* 3 PhD studentships available
@ 2016-04-20 13:33 Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh
From: Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh @ 2016-04-20 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) of Queen Mary University of London has 3 PhD studentships available for applicants of  any nationality. Details are available here; the deadline for application is 6th May:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANK779/phd-studentships-in-electronic-engineering-and-computer-science/

The school has a Computational Linguistics lab, at the intersection of our Theoretical Computer Science and Cognitive Science research groups, and we are happy to discuss proposals in computational linguistics and natural language processing, particularly relating to our research in dialogue modelling and compositional distributional semantics. Please see our web pages for  more information, and contact either Matthew Purver or Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh  with any questions:

http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk

Best,

Matthew Purver - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/
Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh -  http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/people/view/33472/dr-mehrnoosh-sadrzadeh

Computational Linguistics Lab - http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/
Cognitive Science Research Group - http://cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/
Theory Research Group - http://theory.eecs.qmul.ac.uk

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-20 13:33 UTC | newest]