categories - Category Theory list
* Re: PSSL history
@ 2016-05-21  6:36 Valeria de Paiva
From: Valeria de Paiva @ 2016-05-21  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just in case other people (apart from PTJ) also would like to know:

Gavin Wraith  collected data on PSSLs in his website
http://www.wra1th.plus.com/gcw/rants/math/PSSL/index.html
and I tried to complete with the ones I found on the web.
logic-forall.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/peripatetic-seminar-in-logic-and-sheaves.html

regards,
Valeria

--
Valeria de Paiva