categories - Category Theory list
* mini residence housing during CT2016 - three spaces left
@ 2016-06-16 13:12 Dorette Pronk
From: Dorette Pronk @ 2016-06-16 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

This is a follow-up to my message from a couple of weeks ago.
There is space for three more people in these rooms in "mini rez", priced at $20 plus taxes.
They are in renovated Victorian houses and the house is only shared with CT-participants.
We are need to pay for a whole house rather than individual rooms, so we would like to
fill every room. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.
You cannot sign up for these through our regular summer housing program.

Dorette Pronk
Dorette.Pronk@Dal.Ca

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-16 13:12 UTC | newest]