categories - Category Theory list
* recent papers posted to arXiv
@ 2016-12-14 17:39 Lucius Schoenbaum
From: Lucius Schoenbaum @ 2016-12-14 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear All,

Some of you may have been pinged already, but I wanted to call attention to a pair of papers I have posted to the arXiv at the end of last week:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.02816 [1]
https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.02885 [2]

The article [1] may be of interest to those interested in categorical logic. It describes a generalization of the Curry-Howard correspondence to a generalized setting, resembling a higher category. The second article [2] is connected in the sense that [1] motivates [2], and conversely [2] provides background that may be needed to read [1], but I am right on top of the project so it is hard for me to say.

I would estimate this work is somewhere between "fresh" and "very fresh". So I would welcome your comments and critiques, and reports of any nits or sources of discomfort.

Best to All Here,
Lucius Schoenbaum

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-14 17:39 UTC | newest]