categories - Category Theory list
From: Jean Benabou <jean.benabou@wanadoo.fr>
To: Categories <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: (unknown)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:43:51 -0400	[thread overview]

Dear Steve,

I can understand you don't like my question. Some of the answers I
received prove that other mathematicians I respect approve of it, have
thought about, and have given partial answers to it.
If you have any objections, take a stand and give MATHEMATICAL reasons
for your objections.

All you say is;
> I'm saying the same can happen in mathematics.
Prove that it DID happen in my question!

By the way, I'm no zoologist but, by fishing through your mails, I
found a big gap in your refutation. Neither in your mails nor in
Fred's did I find any reference to the octopus. If there is any good
reason  for this omission, mathematical OR zoological, please make it
public and justify it.

All the best,

Jean