categories - Category Theory list
* Re: Kinetic Energy Is A Riemann Metric On Configuration Space (fwd)
@ 2017-10-30 21:36 Johannes Huebschmann
From: Johannes Huebschmann @ 2017-10-30 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories; +Cc: johannes.huebschmann

Dear All

Last thursday I had sent a message to Harry Dole
but wasn't sure whether it might interest others and
did not send it to the list.
Since the discussion continues, here is a copy of my
message to Harry Dole.

Johannes

From: Harry Dole @ 2017-11-01  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Huebschmann; +Cc: categories, johannes.huebschmann

Dear Johannes et al,

Well, let's give some thought to Rob Goldblatt.  I met Rob in New Zealand
at a sumptuous September dinner.

I've been out of touch with the categorical community for a while so
meeting Rob was a treat.  I disclosed to him I had Saunders' old notes, and
he advised they could be of interest to this list.  I had no idea.
Apologies for not posting sooner.

cheers,

harry