categories - Category Theory list
* TAC, ACS, JHRS
@ 2018-01-01 14:18 Walter Tholen
From: Walter Tholen @ 2018-01-01 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Category Theorist,

Having had the honour of serving on the editorial boards of all three journals, TAC, ACS and JHRS, since their respective inceptions, it‘s time for me to step down and make room for younger colleagues.

Accordingly, I have recently asked the Managing Editors to not assign any new submissions to me. It goes without saying that I will complete all pending  assignments.

I thank all authors who put their trust in me as an editor in the past.

Happy New Year to all!

Walter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-01 14:18 UTC | newest]