categories - Category Theory list
* Re: new publication "Modelling and Computing Homotopy Types: I"
@ 2018-01-09 19:12 RONALD BROWN
From: RONALD BROWN @ 2018-01-09 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I hope it will  be useful to advertise the following free download by
Elsevier
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1WGM64PiHtGJi

   Following  this link before Feb 10, 2018, will take you to the final  version of this invited article for a volume of Indagationes in honor of
L.E.J.Brouwer, and also to links for downloading the whole volume.

   (I should say that Diagram 13 of my article has a typo: the middle horizontal lines should
   be double only in the middle. )

Best

Ronnie

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-09 19:12 UTC | newest]