categories - Category Theory list
* Chocolate Medal - partial draft translation of SGA4
@ 2018-02-15 13:04 Christopher Townsend
From: Christopher Townsend @ 2018-02-15 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Community,

I have updated my website with a pdf of a draft translation into English of  parts of SGA4(*). This was done nearly a decade ago, but was not of interest to publishers at the time. I hope it is of some interest.

The reason for me recalling this piece of work is that I thought someone had mentioned the humorous exercise ‘7) Buy the editor a chocolate medal’  on this list  few months ago. (This had led my assistant translator to include his own wry comment, which you will see at the end as an additional footnote if you take a look.)

Regards to all,

Christopher

(*)Website: www.christophertownsend.org

File reference for the translation: http://www.christophertownsend.org/Documents/sga4_english_v5.pdf

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-15 13:04 UTC | newest]