categories - Category Theory list
* Re:  Archive missing?
@ 2018-02-25  1:08 marc.olschok
From: marc.olschok @ 2018-02-25  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: droberts.65537; +Cc: categories

Dear David,

the newsgroup   gmane.science.mathematics.categories
is still actively carried at the server  news.gmane.org
and available articles date back to Sat, 24 Jan 2009.

So you can access them with a usenet newsreader, or in fact with
most browsers via
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.mathematics.categories

> does anyone know how to access the archives of this list? The link on
> the page https://www.mta.ca/~cat-dist/, namely
>
> http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.mathematics.categories
>
> is broken. If I go to
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.science.mathematics.categories
>
> none of the links there work either.
>
> Help!

Marc

* Re: Archive missing?
@ 2018-02-24 19:57 ` Mike Stay
From: Mike Stay @ 2018-02-24 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Roberts; +Cc: categories@mta.ca list

It looks like archive.org has archives through July 2016.
http://web.archive.org/web/20160716083322/blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.mathematics.categories

--
Mike Stay - metaweta@gmail.com
http://www.math.ucr.edu/~mike