categories - Category Theory list
* postdoc at Macquarie
@ 2018-05-16  8:01 Steve Lack
From: Steve Lack @ 2018-05-16  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories list

The Centre of Australian Category Theory is advertising for a postdoc. The position is for 2 years and the ad is here

  http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/503874/postdoctoral-research-fellow

Feel free to ask me or any of the other Macquarie people if you have questions.

Regards,

Steve Lack.

* Postdoc at Macquarie
@ 2017-02-27 21:12 Richard Garner
From: Richard Garner @ 2017-02-27 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

Dear all,

The category theory group at Macquarie is currently advertising a
two-year Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to work on a project entitled
"Enriched categories: new applications in geometry and logic".

Applications close 31st March. The position is expected to start in the
second half of this year.

More information can be found at the following link:

http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/500525/postdoctoral-research-fellow

Feel free to contact me with further queries.

Richard Garner