categories - Category Theory list
* Two vacancies at Stellenbosch University
@ 2018-07-17 22:06 Professor Zurab Janelidze
From: Professor Zurab Janelidze @ 2018-07-17 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to bring to the attention of young category theorists two vacancies at my university (Stellenbosch University, South Africa) at the level  of lecturer/senior lecturer. We are interested to hire strong candidates in a variety of fields of abstract mathematics, including Category Theory. The closing date for applications is 31st of July 2018, with commencement of  duties from 1 October 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter). Stellenbosch is a beautiful place. If you think you might be interested, please email  me (zurab@sun.ac.za) for additional information.

With best regards,
Zurab Janelidze
[http://cdn.sun.ac.za/100/ProductionFooter.jpg]<http://www.sun.ac.za/english/Pages/Water-crisis.aspx>

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms.  Disclaimer<http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer>
Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gereël. Vrywaringsklousule<http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-17 22:06 UTC | newest]