categories - Category Theory list
* Special Session on Structured Homotopy Theory Oct 20-21 in Ann Arbor
@ 2018-08-25 15:54 Thomas Fiore
From: Thomas Fiore @ 2018-08-25 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories net

  Dear Category Theorists,

The following conference in algebraic topology may be of interest to some
of you.

The AMS Central Sectional Meeting will be held at the University of
Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 20-21, 2018.

We are organizing a special session on Structured Homotopy Theory, with the
speakers listed below. Registration and housing are available at
http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2259_other.html
and the special session program will appear here soon.
http://www.ams.org/meetings/sectional/2259_program_ss5.html#title

Speakers:
JD Quigley
Marco Vergura
Foling Zou
Piotr Pstragowski
Ugur Yigit
Danny Shi
Mike Mandell
Eduaro Fischer
Calvin Woo
Aravind Asok
Sophie Kriz
Ruian Chen
Yunze Lu
Montek Gill
Tony Elmendorf
Akhil Mathew
Phillip Hackney
Kyle Ormsby
Teena Gerhardt

We hope to see you in Ann Arbor in the Fall!

best regards from the Organizers,
Igor Kriz, Thomas Fiore, Dan Isaksen, and Po Hu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-25 15:54 UTC | newest]