categories - Category Theory list
* TikZiT 2.1
@ 2019-01-08 14:10 Aleks Kissinger
From: Aleks Kissinger @ 2019-01-08 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hi all,

Happy New Year! As a late Christmas present for string diagram fans, I
have just released TikZiT 2.1. It's available at:

https://tikzit.github.io

For those that missed my announcement of version 2.0 in the autumn:
TikZiT is a free, open source string diagram editor whose file format
is based on the PGF/TikZ macro library, so files can be included
straight into your papers. I've been working on this for some time
now, but over the past year or so, I've made a real push to make it
more user friendly and to get it adopted by our community to make
better, more consistent, and more re-usable diagrams in our papers.
The new release has some notable improvements:

* press ctrl/cmd+R to live-preview TikZ pictures
* right-click on previews to export to PNG/JPG/PDF or clipboard
* open recent files
* many bug fixes and minor usability improvements

Best,

Aleks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-08 14:10 UTC | newest]