categories - Category Theory list
* Giovanni Sambin and Steve Vickers retirements joint celebration
@ 2019-04-03 13:18 Martin Escardo
From: Martin Escardo @ 2019-04-03 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Programme for Giovanni Sambin and Steve Vickers retirement joint
celebration following the 6th Workshop on Formal Topology.

https://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~sjv/6WFTop/

The registration system has a design bug and currently doesn't allow
one to register for only this event. If you would like to attend this
event only, please contact me that I will sort this out manually for
you.

Saturday 13th April

9:30 Thierry Coquand

10:00 Francesco Ciraulo

break 10:30 - 11:30

11:00 Claudio Sacerdoti

11.30 Hajime Ishihara

12.00 Milly Maietti

12.30-14.30 lunch

14.30 Erik Palmgren

15 Pedro Resende

15-15.30 Christopher Townsend

break 15.30-16:00

16.00-16.30 Martin Escardo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-03 13:18 UTC | newest]