categories - Category Theory list
* CT2019: registration closing soon!
@ 2019-06-04 19:21 Tom Leinster
From: Tom Leinster @ 2019-06-04 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Category Theorists,

We're delighted that so many of you have registered to attend CT2019 in
Edinburgh - in fact, significantly more than we'd anticipated.?? This
means we're getting close to our limit for how many people we can
fit into the spaces available.

    ** Registration may therefore close early! **

The deadline advertised was 14 June, and registration will certainly close
no later than that.  But if we reach our limit, unfortunately we'll have
to close it earlier.

So it's first come, first served.?? You can register via the website:

?? http://conferences.inf.ed.ac.uk/ct2019/

Best wishes,
The organizers
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-04 19:21 UTC | newest]