categories - Category Theory list
* About "Coequalizers and free triples, II"
@ 2019-06-14 19:55 Michael Barr, Prof.
From: Michael Barr, Prof. @ 2019-06-14 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories@mta.ca list

About a month ago, I inquired whether any of you had a copy of a preprint by that name from 1979.  Then I found a copy and offered to send a scan of it to anyone who asked and I sent out maybe 8 or 10 of them.  To most of the  recipients I noted that in looking at the paper, there were serious problems.  Now, aided by John Kennison and Bob Raphael, we have written a new paper, deciphering and thoroughly revising the old one.  I invite anyone who is interested to download it from www.math.mcgill.ca/barr/<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/barr/>.  All the papers I ever wrote are found there too.

Michael

Index of pdf files - Mathematics and Statistics<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/barr/>
www.math.mcgill.ca
2010–present. Michael Barr, John Kennison, and Robert Raphael, Contractible simplicial objects To appear in a memorial volume honouring Vera Trnkova. Michael Barr, Topological *-autonomous categories, revisited. Tbilisi Math. J., 10.3, 51–64.This is an updated version of Topological *-autonomous  categories, Theory Appl. Categories, 16 (2006), 700–708.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-14 19:55 UTC | newest]