categories - Category Theory list
* Applied Category Theory Special Session at UCR
@ 2019-08-04  3:57 Joseph Moeller
From: Joseph Moeller @ 2019-08-04  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

We are having an Applied Category Theory special session of the AMS Fall
Western Sectional Meeting. The meeting will take place at the University
of California, Riverside, on the 9th and 10th of November, 2019. The
deadline to submit abstracts is the 3rd of September. Abstracts can be
submitted through the AMS website.

http://www.ams.org/meetings/abstracts/abstracts

Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.

Lodging

You'll want to make reservations soon. Here are a few places people often
stay when visiting UCR.

Dynasty Suites
the Mission Inn
Courtyard by Marriott (on University Ave)
the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center (downtown)

Schedule and Location

We'll be able to figure out a schedule after we've decided who will be
speaking. The special session will be held on the UCR campus, though we
don't know the room or even the building yet.

You can find more information about the invited speakers in this blog
post announcing the session.

https://johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/2019/06/16/applied-category-theory-meeting-at-ucr/

Sadly, we have no funds to help you attend this special session.

Organizers

John Baez and Joe Moeller

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-04  3:57 UTC | newest]