categories - Category Theory list
* Midwest HoTT Seminar, Oct 19-20, 2019, University of Michigan
@ 2019-09-16 18:13 Simon Cho
From: Simon Cho @ 2019-09-16 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the third Midwest Homotopy Type Theory Seminar,
to take place on October 19-20, 2019 at the University of Michigan (Ann
Arbor). The meeting will feature talks by:

   Kuen-Bang Hou (Favonia)
   University of Minnesota
   Nullable Compositions

   Chris Kapulkin
   University of Western Ontario
   Homotopy Canonicity of Homotopy Type Theory

   Paige North
   Ohio State University
   Two-sided Weak Factorization Systems

with pre-talks given by:

   Deshin Finlay (University of Michigan)
   Scott Newton (Ohio State University)
   Robert Rose (Indiana University)

with topical question/discussion ("ask-me-anything") sessions led by:

   Andreas Blass
   University of Michigan
   on topos theory

   Dan Christensen
   University of Western Ontario
   on homotopy theory

   Amr Sabry
   Indiana University
   on programming languages

Please visit

   http://math.lsa.umich.edu/~simoncho/mwhottseminar.html

for further details including the schedule and travel information. In
particular, please note that the preferred rate we have negotiated with the
nearby hotel is valid until September 27.

There is no registration fee, but we request that those planning to attend
fill out the very short registration form on the website for our planning
purposes (e.g. getting enough coffee for everyone).

Best,

Simon Cho
for the organizers

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-16 18:13 UTC | newest]