categories - Category Theory list
* Compositionality
@ 2019-12-29  1:56 John Baez
From: John Baez @ 2019-12-29  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

  We are happy to announce the publication of the first volume of
Compositionality.  You can find the papers in our first volume here:

https://compositionality-journal.org

Compositionality is a journal for research using compositional ideas,
most notably of a category-theoretic origin, in any discipline. Topics
may concern foundational structures, an organizing principle, or a
powerful tool. Example areas include but are not limited to: computation,
logic, physics, chemistry, engineering, linguistics, and cognition.

Compositionality is a diamond open access journal: free to publish in,
and free to read.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-29  1:56 UTC | newest]