categories - Category Theory list
* The MIT Categories Seminar is moving online
@ 2020-03-17 23:56 Paolo Perrone
From: Paolo Perrone @ 2020-03-17 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear all,

From this week Thursday on, all the seminar talks will be held remotely, in  livestreaming on YouTube.
Not only will this be safer for everyone, but also more accessible for people across the world.

We will share a link to the streaming with anyone who is interested, via a dedicated mailing list.
There will be a chat room for questions during and shortly after the talk.
A permanent recording of the talk will then be available on YouTube for future view, as it has been the case for many of the past talks.

The talks will take place on Thursdays, 12 noon EST (currently corresponding to 4 pm UK time).

- Please contact me to be added to the mailing list, or to receive the streaming link to a particular talk.
- Please contact me if you wish to be a speaker, or if you are one of the scheduled future speakers.

Stay safe everyone.

Best,
Paolo Perrone (on behalf of the MIT Category Theory group)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-17 23:56 UTC | newest]