categories - Category Theory list
* Online Seminar: A gentle introduction to template games
@ 2020-04-10 17:35 Harley D. Eades III
From: Harley D. Eades III @ 2020-04-10 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: types-announce, categories@mta.ca list

I am the faculty chair of the CS colloquium series at Augusta University,
and I have an exciting opportunity.

I am happy to announce that Paul-André Melliès will be our final presenter
of the semester, but that’s not all! I have 100 seats available on my Zoom
account, and only 30 of them will be needed for AU students and faculty.
That leaves open 70 seats! So I am taking RSVPs from anyone who would like
to attend the talk online.

For more information please see:

https://blog.metatheorem.org/2020/04/10/A-gentle-introduction-to-template-games.html

Best,
Harley

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-10 17:35 UTC | newest]