categories - Category Theory list
* EPIT 2020: Spring School on Homotopy Type Theory (new dates)
@ 2020-06-05  9:11 nicolas tabareau
From: nicolas tabareau @ 2020-06-05  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Important: Due to the sanitary crisis in May, the EPIT2020 summer school has been postponed to October

Spring School on Theoretical Computer Science (EPIT) – Homotopy Type Theory

Ile d’Oléron, CAES CNRS La vieille Perrotine, France.

19th-23th Oct 2020

https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr <https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr/>

The EPIT is a French thematic school proposing, on an yearly basis, an intensive 5-day long training,
specializing on a particular topic in theoretical computer science. It is primarily addressed to PhD students,
Post-doctoral researchers and junior academics.

The 2020 edition of the EPIT will be centered around Homotopy Type Theory, a research topic at the junction
of Computer Science and Mathematics. Our hope is hence to provide an introduction that is accessible
to researchers in both areas.

Pre-registration is now open, please visit https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr/registration/ <https://epit2020cnrs.inria.fr/registration/> to know more.

For any question, please contact epit2020@sciencesconf.org <mailto:epit2020@sciencesconf.org>

If you already know that you can not attend, but wish to follow live streams of the talks, please
send a mail to epit2020@sciencesconf.org <mailto:epit2020@sciencesconf.org> so that we can plan the right tool.

NB: As the number of places is limited, we have fixed a deadline for pre-registration to ** March 15, 2020 **.

Lecturers

Andrej Bauer (Ljubljana University):
Introduction to Homotopy Type Theory

Bas Spitters (Aarhus University):
The Coq-HoTT library

Egbert Rijke (Ljubljana University):
Models of (Univalent) Type Theory

Anders Mörtberg (Stockholm University):
Cubical Type Theory

Guillaume Brunerie (Stockholm University):
Synthetic Homotopy Theory

Talks

Paige North (Ohio State University):
Directed Homotopy Type Theory

Valery Isaev (JetBrain, Saint Petersburg):
The Arend proof assistant

* Re: EPIT 2020: Spring School on Homotopy Type Theory (new dates)
@ 2020-06-05  9:18 nicolas tabareau
From: nicolas tabareau @ 2020-06-05  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Erratum: the deadline for registration is ** July 15, 2020 **

Those who have already registered and still want to attend under the same conditions
can simply send a mail to epit2020@sciencesconf.org <mailto:epit2020@sciencesconf.org> to confirm their participation.

Best,

— Nicolas and Matthieu